SMART TV Devices
The Live TV Store IPTV service offers several apps to choose from such us ‘Smart IPTV, Tivimate, SET IPTV…etc, these apps are free to use for a period of seven days, and you will then be asked to make a one time payment to activate it.
1. Launch the app you chose.
2. Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
3. Go to the official website of the app you chose from any web browser.
4. Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Live TV Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
5. Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
6. If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Save online’ checkbox.
7. Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button then Restart the app
FIRE TV STICK
1. From the Main Menu scroll to hover over Settings.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options.
4. Click Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Choose Turn On.
6. Return to the home screen and hover over the Search icon.
7. Type in “Downloader”.
8. Select the Downloader app.
9. Click Download & Click on Open.
10. Select Allow if presented with this prompt & click OK.
11. Type the following URL: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smarter
12. Click Go & Wait for file to download.
13. Click Install.
1. Make sure to send us your MAC address when you register at our website
2. After that click on “settings”, press remote button “SETUP/SET”.
3. Go to the Setting menu. Click on System settings and click on “Servers”
4. Select “Portals“
5. In the “Portal 1 URL” enter the portal address that we send it to you. Make sure you typed it correctly.
6. Then press “OK”.
7. Press ”EXIT” 2 times on the remote control and restart the portal.
Formuler Z8 Device
1. Download MyTVOnline 2 to connect with our service.
2. You have two options: add a portal or m3u (URL) playlist. You can set the nickname to any name you prefer.
3. Click “Connect”. Wait for a few minutes to connect to our service and you will receive all the channels associated with your account.
Apple TV Device
1. Open the App Store.
2. Enter IPTV in the Search box to search IPTV apps.
3. List of IPTV players will appear on the screen we recommend using XCIPTV player
4. Click the Install button to start the installation procedure.
5. After the installation gets completed tap Open to launch the IPTV app.
6. Click on add Xtream Code option
7. Enter the Xtream Code format(URL, Username & password) you received from us.
8. Then click login
Enigma 2 Devices
1. This is instruction For Enigma 2/ Linux installation, you need install putty to use it.
Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings
And get your IP address it starts with 192.168….
2. Go to your windows PC and Download Putty Software.
3. Open Putty & Add your IP address of your Device.
4. Add Port 23 & Click on open
5. Your default login and password are root
6. Copy your line ( you will get it after you order your subscription )
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “your m3u link” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
7. Right click after you enter your line press ENTER
8. Type reboot and your device will restart.